Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Gina, Mom, and me on Christmas morning. We woke up at 5:30 to open presents because we had a big day of traveling and family Christmas's ahead of us. First we drove to Nashville Arkansas to have Christams with my dad's side of the family (about a 4 hour drive). My Granny and Pop live on a cattle farm and we always visit on the holidays. Then we left there around 3 and headed to Little Rock to have Christmas with Zach's mom's family (about a 2 hour drive from Nashville).
Zach had a full blown photo session with Jack in his Christmas sweater. This was the cutest one, Baby Jack loves to pose for the camera!
Zach got me a new MAC Notebook for Christmas ( although I think he secretly got it for himself), we told each other we weren't going to do anything big and he goes and gets me this...What a great husband! Oh, and since Christmas, he has really enjoyed my Christmas present.
We celebrated The Gump Christmas on Christmas Eve this year since we had such a busy Christmas Day. We all put on a new Christmas present for the picture. I'm wearing my new maternity vest, Z has on his new scarf, Jacob is wearing his new sport coat and Bruce is wearing his new Razorback hat and fleece vest. I also got a sewing machine, I have no idea how to use it yet, but I can't wait to learn. My mother in law, Barbara, cooked a fantastic Christmas dinner and wonderful dessert, Yummy!

This is Christmas Eve at Mimi and Pap's house. These are all of the ladies...We had so much fun, and yes, ate way too much!
Here are Mimi and Pap with all of the grandson's....I guess boys run in the family, and one more on the way:-)







1 comment:

Court said...

I have a Granny & Pop too! I haven't ever found anyone that had both of those names for the same set of Grandparents! Thanks for the $5 at the movies. Matt was really excited that he got his ice cream! See you Wednesday.