Friday, February 20, 2009

24 Weeks and counting!

1-31-2009...Wow! Tallis sure is growing fast...I woke up one morning with this tummy. Tallis is about 8 1/2 inches long from crown-to-rump and weighs about a pound and a half. He has being so active lately. He has been waking me up and night and putting on a show...He likes to start around 8pm. I think he has his days and nights mixed up.

Did you know that after your 24th week, the baby can actually live outside of the womb!?! And by the end of this week, the ears will be finished developing and his finger nails will be fully grown too.
I feel so blessed to have had such a great pregnancy so far. Yes, I was super sick for the first 18 weeks, but the last 6 weeks have been so great, I've already forgotten about it! I can't wait for Tallis to finally get here...We are almost done with the nursery!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Hey! You look great! I hope you're feeling well!