Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Busy Saturday...

Saturday, April 4th, was a super busy day. I had 2 baby showers to go to and wrapped up the day with a lingerie shower..whew! We had a lingerie shower for Lindsey at "The Wine Cellar". It was so much fun. We had the cutest little waiter (who I think had a crush on Katie) and the conversation was a pleasure as usual. 
            
Jade and I at Lindsey's lingerie shower.
All of the girls...Starting in the back, Suzette, Courtney, Katie, Lindsey, Tiana,Jade,Kristie, Megan, me, Brittany, and   Callie.
Katie, me, Megan, and Callie enjoying some yummy treats. We had a cheese tray, salmon board, bruschetta, fresh fruit, and cookies. Megan made cookie from scratch (unheard of in my house) and they were shaped like little bra and panties, so cute!
Elissa is due really soon with Baby Jack and I can't wait to meet him. Courtney hosted a beautiful shower for her and she got some great things. I know Tallis and Jack are going to be great friends! 
Kayla also had a baby shower on Saturday...I didn't get to stay long, but long enough to visit and catch up with some girls I hadn't seen in a while. Kayla is naming her little girl Ireland...I just love that name and I know she will be as beautiful as her mommy!!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Hey! Thank you again so much for coming! I cant wait to see you this weekend!.....If Jack doesnt decide to come!