Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Bump...Here It Comes!

Well, you asked for baby bump pictures, so here you go... I can't believe it, I woke up Saturday morning and there is was! This is 14 weeks and 1 day or for guys, 3 and a half months. I play tennis with a group of girls and our instructor, Zach, asked how far along I was and when I said 14 weeks, he said "So you mean 3 and a half months, I don't get why women use weeks instead of months, it's weird." Anyway, my dad and brother came by the house today and moved one of the guest beds out of what will soon be the baby's room. We will get to find out what we're having in about 6 weeks and then we can really get to work on the nursery. So fun!!


9 comments:

Court said...

So cute! Little G is growing!!

The Barton Family said...

Awww! A Gump Bump! Too cute!!

Craig said...

Abra! I had no idea you were pregnant, congrats!! Craig and I just had our little girl on the 12th and its amazing. Ill have to keep up with your blog now and see what you're having!! We have a blog up too that we post pics of her on, etc, at theopitzfamily.blogspot.com

I hope all is going well with you guys, and again, congrats!!!!

Sarah said...

Love it, Love it!!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, see you soon!

The Evins said...

What a cute little bump. My bump looks like a basketball compared to yours! HAHA I am so happy for you. I would love to add you guys to our blog please let me know if its ok.
www.jasonandamberevins.blogspot.com

Evan Ray Canode said...

Oh my gosh so happy for you both! Congratulations from both Ray and me! You will be wonderful parents!
Michelle Canode

Amanda said...

Congrats to you guys!! You look adorable...happy thanksgiving!

RachelM said...

Congratulations! Your bump is adorable!
I'm so happy for you and can't wait to keep up with your pregnancy!
Rachel Miller

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

It was so good to see you guys this past weekend. I am so excited that baby is on the way. So fun! You guys take care. I am glad I found your blog. I will have to put it on my list :)